Upgrade your pinball experience
The Scorbit Platform connects pinball players to a whole new world!
How it works.
Innovative technology connecting pinball players, machines and operators together.
Our easy-to-install Scorbitron system collects and sends real-time data and scores to the cloud, which powers the Scorbit mobile app.
Bringing players together.
The Scorbit platform is designed to bring people together and make pinball more exciting than ever before – and bring a whole new generation to the game! By connecting machines to the internet, we’re connecting people – including your friends, your family and your customers.
Install it. Connect it. Manage it.
Bringing your pinball machines online is quick and easy.
The Scorbit platform is comprised of three basic elements:
- An easy-to-install backbox device
- Affordable and flexible subscription packages
- An app that makes it all easy to manage.
Install it – Meet the Scorbitron.
A Scorbitron turns almost any pinball machine into an Internet- and cloud-connected device. When installed in the backbox, it allows a machine to gather data – location, scores, earnings and more – and wirelessly share that information to the cloud.
Easily installed and designed not to interfere with a machine’s inner workings, Scorbitrons are custom-configured to work with hundreds of pinball machines, ranging from the solid states of the 1970s and 1980s to the classic DMDs of the 1990s to the modern LCD display machines currently being released.
Connect it – Subscription plans to meet your needs.
Whether you’re a home collector with a few machines or an operator running dozens of machines on location, Scorbit subscriptions bring your machines to life.
- Standard licenses – For collectors and enthusiasts who want all the player features of Scorbit but have no need for remote monitoring and management features. All of the scoring, leaderboard, social and competition features are included – as well at the ability to create and share private leaderboards with ScorbitVision.
- Pro licenses – For individuals or organizations that operate machines for public use. In addition to supporting scoring, leaderboard, social and competition features for your players, Pro licenses allow for remote machine monitoring and management via the Scorbit app.
- Operator with machines at home? – We got you covered with reasonable pricing for combined license plans.
Scorbit’s app lets you monitor and organize your machines remotely.
The Scorbit app, designed for both iOS and Android, is the entry point to the Scorbit platform for players, home collectors and operators. Players and Collectors can create personal profiles, track their scores and compete with friends, while operators can manage their machines from anywhere in the world.
Operators affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic, we understand that the past few months have affected business. If you’re interested in working with Scorbit, please contact us to inquire if you qualify for Scorbit’s Operator Support plan.